- Adoptive families are not "real" families (that only families related by blood are "real" – that is, "real" sons and daughters and mothers and fathers).
- Adopted children are troubled or damaged children.
- Adopted children were "unwanted babies" or "unwanted children".
- All adoptive parents adopt because they cannot have their "own" children.
- Adoption is a second-best way to form a family and inferior to childbirth.
- Adopted children are all "orphans".
- When an adopted person traces his/her roots it is a rejection of their adoptive family.
- Adopted children's birth parents abandoned them and did not care about them.
- Some mothers adopt to avoid the difficulty of pregnancy and childbirth.
- Adoption is an easy and quick way to get a child.
- Adoption is the equivalent of "buying" a child.
- Adoption is a secret.
- Adoptive parents will not treat their adopted children as if they are their birth children.
- Birth parents will forget their children.
- Adopted children will forget their birth parents.
If you're interested in knowing more about adoption, please call us at (852)2537-2285.