- Interested parties may contact Mother’s Choice by email, telephone or regular mail.
- Applicants will attend the briefing session organized by the Adoption Unit of Social Welfare Department before the start of the application procedures.
- Applicants submit the application questionnaire to Mother’s Choice.(*Applicants must not apply for local adoption through more than one accredited body at the same time)
- Mother’s Choice will assess the capability of applicants (married / singles) to become suitable adoptive parents through a thorough home study.
- Applicants are required to attend all pre-adoption training sessions organized by Mother’s Choice.
- The Adoption Unit of Social Welfare Department will conduct the matching and supervise the placement, with Mother’s Choice’s ongoing involvement during the placement period.
- With regular visits from the Adoption Unit, Mother’s Choice social worker will continue providing support to the adoptive family through home visits and telephone contacts before the adoption finalization.
- The Court will examine each application to ensure that the adoption is in the best welfare interests of the child before an Adoption Order is granted.
If you're interested in knowing more about adoption, please call us at (852)2537-2285 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.